Monday, January 23, 2012

Vote for my Blog! (No, not this one...)

Wow. Good thing I didn't make "blogging more" my new year's resolution. I've been pretty terrible at finding time for it outside of work. Reading Hunger Games has occupied my evenings as of late.

But. Good news! The blog I write at Wellness Corporate Solutions was nominated as one of Healthline's Best Health Blogs of 2011 and I need people to vote to move us up in the rankings! Make sure you’re logged in to Facebook or Twitter and follow the steps below:

1. Go to: http://www.healthline.com/health/best-health-blogs-contest
2. Search for Corporate Wellness Insights (or find us on the second page – we are currently in 11th place)
3. Click vote and allow Healthline to post to Facebook or Twitter

Thanks for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment